Saturday, March 2, 2013

Isaiah Olinger

HIS STORY!

Isaiah's story for the most part I am unaware of. His exact age, the color of his eyes, his smile, what makes him happy & what upsets him, why he is in the orphanage, how long he has been there, and the state of his little heart.

God however is aware of every single little detail from before he was in his mothers womb. Details of his life that I will never know.

What I am confident of is that he is our son. We will love him and welcome him from the moment we see him! He will become a part of this family's story :) oh I can't wait!! And the 5 of us (and if the Lord sees fit to give us more children) are on a much bigger scale day by day taking part in His story and journey for our lives!

Most recent update: We are still #3 on the waiting list. Referrals have been stagnant for a while. From the most recent information we have received they are going to begin picking up again this month. We are hoping for a referral in March! We are all set to go. Give or take a few minor things ;)

Isaiah 60:22 "I am the LORD in its time I will hasten it."

No comments:

Post a Comment